Our Cleansr is made with honey and oatmeal as its primary ingredients.
1) Effective: Glycolic acid is one of the most effective exfoliating ingredient out there and is best for refreshing and exfoliating your complexion without the irritation. Glycolic acid is derived from honey.
2) Antibacterial: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
3) Slows Aging: The antioxidants in honey helps slow down your skin's aging process.
4) Glow: Honey is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it enhances your face's natural glow. The oatmeal is added to act as a natural exfoliator. It’s naturally course texture and absorbent nature is ideal for removing dirt and oil.
1) Helps reduce age spots: When stirred into our Mask powder, you will notice a substantial difference in age spots. Our Tonr contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin. water and pat dry.
2) Fights acne, pimples and blemishes: In the making of our Tonr, malic acid forms. This makes it a potent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral substance capable of keeping bacteria at bay and pimples from forming.
3) Balances your skin: While removing oil from your skin, our Tonr also helps to balance pH and keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum.
4) Fights wrinkles: Our Tonr helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our clay mask is full of negatively charged molecules, which enhances its adsorptive properties. This comes from the valance electron count from the specific minerals found within the clay. When a spectrographic analysis is done on the clay, it is discovered that it has a low number of minerals – 17, to be exact – that comprise the bulk of the product. This low number indicates a higher potential to absorb other molecules.
When applied to the skin, the clay forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge. The negative charge of the clay is able to attract the toxins which are generally positively charged. When they are in contact with each other, they swap ions and are bound together and the toxic molecule is absorbed by the clay molecule.
It’s absorptive abilities come from the low number of minerals – 17, to be exact – that comprise the bulk of the product. This low number indicates a higher potential to absorb other molecules. The toxin molecules that bond with the clay molecules are internalized in the clay molecule. In this state, the toxins are literally sucked out of your skin.
We’ve concocted a unique formulation with bio-degradable olive oil that is very similar to the skin’s surface making this crème deeply moisturizing. Our formula is specifically meant to rehydrate and restore your skin after the Crackd Mask treatment. Our Moistr formula is also unscented and hypoallergenic to avoid skin irritation.